And there she was. Approaching more and more, any step was a different imaginary tachycardia.
The way that her pastel green hair perfectly touched her shoulder back and forth, slowly messing it.
How her bright blue eyes looked exactly like the
How her face turned into something extremely delicated, with tiny little freckles stamped above her eyes, spread by her pink cheeks.
And her mouth. Oh, that mouth. She never wanted to feel something like she wanted to feel that lips pressing hers. The way that they could open to form a big and bright smile.
Her curves were perfect making the silhouette of a perfect guitar moved simultaneously while approaching to Sayyida, that was simply admiring.
For a moment, Sayyida, that was sit down while drinking a cup of tea, put the tea back on the table,lifted up herself ,moving the white chair to next to the table and looking Camira into her eyes. Her cheeks turned red while waiting Camira to talk.
- C-Camira-chan, I... I'm very sorry for last night... - Said, in an embarrassed tone. Looks like someone haven't forgotten that game.
- Go,go! Take the paper! - Said Afra, that was apparently having fun.
01:36 am. The crew was inside the sleeping room, playing a simple Q&A game. You spin the bottle, and whom the bottle points, the person has to sincerely answer the question wrote in one of the papers inside the bottle. And for luck or bad luck, the bottle stopped exactly on Sayyida's direction.
- Wait, Afra. - Morganne answered, taking off one of the folded up papers inside the bottle. - "If you had to kiss someone here, who would it be?"
Everyone turned surprise with the question. No one would imagine someone there answering it, especially Sayyida.
And her reaction was simply: blush. Her heart throbbed. With Camira playing the game, she had to say certain things. The entire crew were looking at her. Until...
- ...C-Camira. - She answered, while looking down, playing with her fingers.
Everyone looked at each other. They were not able to express themselves, looking at Camira, that was hiding her face with both hands.
- I...Don't know what to say right now. - Said Bliss, breaking the silence.
- Let's...Move on. - Said Hibiki, while giving a uncomfortable smile. After that moment, Sayyida couldn't stop thinking about her answer, and how Camira reacted.
Embarrassed, she was still upset about it. Last night, she gave the most sincere answer, and regretted it. She could've told that wouldn't kiss anyone, said that was something ridiculous to answer. But instead of that, she answered.
Camira's index finger pressed Sayyida's lips.
- Ssssh. - Camira made a silence gesture with her other hand, slowly taking of her finger of her lips, putting her right hand on Sayyida's face.
Camira's left hand went to Sayyida's face. Morr and more, the woman of her life approached her face, while their lips's distance got smaller every second. Sayyida intertwined her arms between Camira's neck, and Camira did the same.
When their lips had only 2 centimeters of distance, Camira stopped approaching, and whispered:
- ...I never said I don't want the same.
That words hit Sayyida's heart like a bullet. Couldn't believe in what she just heard, and finally, after a year being totally in love for that amazing and smart woman that she is, their lips have touched.
In a hot and calm kiss, Camira's lips had a soft strawberry taste, while Sayyida's where on fire.
The kiss lasted about 11 seconds, until both of them stopped.
- Ca... Mira? - Asked, still shocked. Camira just smiled and walked to her room, closing the door, with no explanations.
Sayyida was still confused, but happy at the same time. She just kissed the woman that she loves, her only dream.
From that day on, the bottle game turned into her favorite game.
Or, how she liked to say,
"The lucky game" .
Aaaaa thank you for reading! That was a short text,but came from the bottom of my heart! I hope you liked! ❤️